Chris holds a raffle for a big screen TV but Kel destroys it. Meanwhile, the Rockmores purchased a similar TV so Kenan takes it with the hope of rigging the raffle to "win" the TV back but a woman won the raffle and took the TV home.
Meanwhile, Kenan borrows the proceeds from the raffle to buy a new TV for his parents. Unfortunately, Kel destroys a video camera and they have to settle for a small 13 inch TV. Roger and Sheryl come home to watch a Chicago Bulls game but they freeze when they sit on the couch.
- Kenan: Oh, man. Why'd you have to break the video camera? No, no, even better. Why'd you have to lose the winning raffle ticket-NO, NO! Why did you have to break Chris'... TV?
- Kel: ...It was an accident.....It was an accident.....I had to get my balloon back.
- Kenan: Oh, man. I'm-I'm dead. Oh, I'm dead. I'm de-dead.
- Kel: (singing) DEAD, DEAD, KENAN, KENAN, DEAD, DEAD, KENAN, KENAN, DEAD, DEAD, KENAN, KENAAAAAAAN!
- Kenan: STOP IT!
- Kel: I'm sorry, I can't get that tune out of my head.